Latest sightings in Boca Raton:
- 2099-12-26 - it all started when my neighborwas trying out his new telescope.as we were waiting for him to locate a star so we could check it out,my
- 2099-07-25 - After seeing a star pulsing colors me and my 8 year old son shot some pretty good 35mm stills through a 270mm lens with 800 speed color
- 2098-04-23 - 2 UFO's flying in the Western skies over the everglades at night. 1 exited and returned, then left again. The other one continued to ho
- 2072-03-24 - 30'L,10'W: plated chromium sheets (mirror finish). 2'wide streching fore to aft. A slight shadow effect where the windshield should be.
- 2066-10-15 - SAW BRIGHT LITE.DROVE CLOSER,STOPPED WHEN NEXT TO IT.500 YARDS.GOT OUT OF CAR WALKED TOWARD LIGHT.NEXT THING 5 HOURS LATTER
- 2016-03-29 - We saw what looked like a very large shooting star or ball of fire moving very fast and very low from West to East.
- 2015-07-04 - We start watching the fireworks while in our pool, and we saw a lit object in the sky that appeared to be moving at a high rate of spee
- 2015-06-03 - Fast traveling white & multi-colored object, Boca Raton, FL.
- 2015-01-17 - I was looking out my back door and saw a red glowing object approaching from the east no more than 2000 feet high. After watching the o
- 2010-12-31 - Flashing egg shape on it's side with 1/4 lit up resebling a cockpit flashing white light gliding straight 300feet then hovers in one sp
- 2010-01-01 - Slow moving fireball northbound at hight altitude Southern Florida
- 2009-09-08 - Translucent white/green glowing triangle.
- 2009-07-06 - glowing green circle floating, fast moving above Boca Raton, FL
- 2009-07-06 - oversized jelly bean looking thing. Boyfriend and i both saw it -- next day found out the internatinal space center was around - didn't
- 2008-12-27 - Soundless rectangular object with many light glides quickly across the night sky
- 2006-12-15 - i never believed in ufo's but this changed my point of view....
- 2006-07-16 - I saw three lights that formed a triangle hovering in one place in the air. I heard no noise or anything...
- 2005-11-21 - white lights in sky over ocean which could not be airplanes, helicopters, or stars
- 2005-05-22 - Orange orbs, one bursting into three.
- 2004-11-20 - Sleeping Male Vanishes From Home Late AM ((NUFORC Note: Investigated by MUFON/Florida. Report unconfirmed.. PD))
- 2004-10-17 - Observed red light in sky split into two objects, one went strait down to ground and then back up, upon return the two objects parted one to the east and other to the west
- 2004-04-15 - faint star suddenly turns into a large bright white star
- 2003-08-30 - While traveling home on a major highway in Boca Raton, FL, I saw a spaceship in the sky with a light coming out from the bottom.
- 2003-05-07 - Two objects in the sky were spaced evenly apart. Both were Triangle in shape. Each triangle craft looked like there 3 balls all attache
- 2002-12-10 - A brigh orange-yellow flare-like light traveled across the sky towards the south, breaking into two still-flaming pieces before disappe
- 2002-10-12 - White Specks moving moving back and forth, sometimes stopping.
- 2002-06-06 - My husband does not sleep well so I wake up at night to tell him to come back to bed. He gets up every night between 4:30 to 5:30 and g
- 2000-06-01 - UFO over Boca Raton, FL?
Boca Raton is a city on the east coast of Florida between West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale. The name is Spanish for "Mouse Mouth" (although the Chamber of Commerce tries to give less plausible alternative explanations of the meaning), which presumably comes from the shape of an inlet when the town was founded.
Boca, as it's known by locals, started growing in earnest in the 1920s, with the help of fanciful nouveau-riche architect Addison Mizner, who also helped design Palm Beach, 30 some miles north. Much of downtown was (and is being) built in "Addison Mizner-style" architecture, using distinctive bright orange and more subdued pinks in its Old Spanish theme with a touch of Venice.
Boca's long history of catering to the well-to do has given it a snobbish reputation, but it has many features that can be enjoyed by visitors even if they are on a much less lavish budget. The city enjoys a much higher standard of living than many of its neighbors, giving it a well manicured appearance with many amenities. Visitors can enjoy the limited nightlife and much more extensive beaches, great at any time of day, any time of year.
Unfortunately, your browser does not support the advanced features of Google Local (previously known as Google Maps).
This site requires at least the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 0.8, Safari 1.2.4, Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.4 or Opera 8.02
Please see Google Local's browser support at this page