Latest sightings in Chattanooga:
- 2099-10-16 - I witnessed 3 low-flying, triangular-shaped, black crafts traveling to the north, northwest on Saturday 16, 1999.
- 2097-08-01 - bright lights munerving high in the sky back and forth quickly and moving very high in the sky and disapering very quickly!
- 2078-06-15 - On apartment deck. Saucer went overhead at 150 feet high. No lights, no sound. Diameter 150-200 feet. Black in color. Saw rivets where
- 2073-01-01 - 3 objects in a tri-angle formation also in stationary mode for about 20 to 30 sec. Then dispersed in different directions in less than
- 2072-12-01 - Blue Circles & 1 Red Circle float in formation (Alt. 20K to 50K feet)
- 2015-08-13 - ((HOAX??)) We were sitting in a car talking about Alien Activities with a friend of my Daughters.
- 2015-08-13 - We were sitting in a car talking about Alien Activities with a friend of my Daughters ... He just had sited a big Ship recently that wa
- 2015-08-10 - Black out power outage occurred then a bright green light lit up the hillside as we drove on the I-24
- 2015-08-10 - Bright blue-green light that lit the entire sky over downtown Chattanooga.
- 2015-07-27 - Three bright stationary lights above Chattanooga, TN.
- 2015-03-16 - Triangular white/clear light grouping
- 2010-08-27 - Five orange orbs ascend quickly into the sky over Chattanooga
- 2009-02-19 - Triangular UFO witnessed at Army Ammunition Plant
- 2009-02-04 - Green light with sparks as it entered the atmosphere. ((NUFORC Note: Possible meteor?? PD))
- 2008-11-01 - Directly overhead we saw 4 different objects appearing to be faint stars moving in different directions. ?UFOS?
- 2008-07-19 - Close bright light travelled across a south to north-northeast flight path
- 2008-06-22 - A real bright flash of light.
- 2008-04-20 - My daughter was in the backseat of our vechicle recording on her cell phone, when her and my son said they saw a shooting star. When w
- 2008-04-18 - U.F.O.s over Tennessee
- 2007-01-03 - object appears to be flying slightly above and almost parallel to jet
- 2006-11-28 - bright green light, silent, moving slowly, turned, shot forward and was gone
- 2006-10-24 - Several flashes of light from a stationary point very high in the night sky, followed by a moving fuzzy red light
- 2006-08-05 - this was a triangle object with a bright light on the bottom, moving at a very slow speed.
- 2005-11-23 - TWO TEENAGE BOYS HAVE A DAYLIGHT UFO ENCOUNTER
- 2004-12-07 - Fireball observed Tuesday, Dec 7, 2004 in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- 2002-11-11 - canard wing craft
- 2000-06-01 - My brother and I were out playing basketball and then took a break. As I leaned against a pole, i looked into the sky and saw a really
- 2000-04-06 - I am a TV Meteorologist in CHattanooga, and I received a number of calls about the aurora borealis..This is rare in this part of the wo
Chattanooga is the 4th largest city in Tennessee. It is the seat of Hamilton County. It is located in Southeast Tennessee on the Tennessee River and near the border of Georgia. It is, in fact, the home of the Chattanooga Choo Choo, the tune made popular by Glenn Miller.
Unfortunately, your browser does not support the advanced features of Google Local (previously known as Google Maps).
This site requires at least the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 0.8, Safari 1.2.4, Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.4 or Opera 8.02
Please see Google Local's browser support at this page