Latest sightings in Fort Wayne:
- 2099-11-16 - I was driving due west in downtown Fort Wayne around 8:30 PM and saw a very bright green "fireball" pass overhead. I was amazed of the
- 2099-11-16 - Bright green fireball, long green tail with bright points of light in it, moving w to e from almost horizon to horizon in about 1 minut
- 2099-08-12 - Moving very slow. Then it disappeared
- 2099-06-15 - There were 7-9 slow moving yellow solid moving objects over my neighborhood.
- 2098-12-01 - It hovered slowly and silently over us just above the trees on a NE - SW course. It was covered in bright white lights that did not pr
- 2095-06-12 - Man reports "bright object with flashing color" in southern sky. (Possible planet?)
- 2095-03-30 - Woman reports seeing long, cigar-like ship, w/ smokey color. (Facts unclear.)
- 2095-03-25 - Woman witnessed large, dark, smokey obj. hanging in sky. She followed it in car for 15 min. Winks out.
- 2095-03-11 - Mother & two sons followed strange obj. "hanging in sky" for 20 min. Obj. did not seem to move. Sons scared.
- 2088-07-14 - An object that was just above the trees, hovering and taking off in a split second, out of sight.
- 2087-10-26 - UFOs seen in Ft. Wayne Indiana and in Dayton Ohio on the same night in 1987
- 2080-09-15 - Crystal clear view of object-very mechanical and unimaginably fast.
- 2075-08-20 - Triangular shaped craft spotted on highway outside of Fort Wayne. Rest Area janitor coroborates sighting
- 2016-07-04 - Cigar-shaped objects with the orange flame in the front flying in a grid pattern.
- 2016-07-04 - Masala craft coming towards us in the sky just over the Treetops. It looked like a fireball but it did not move in a straight line. It
- 2015-09-18 - Orange glowing balls of light in V-formation seen gliding across night sky above restaurant & theater
- 2015-09-03 - We were outside and looked up to see what we thought was a satellite, it was moving across the sky pretty fast, My father in law grabbe
- 2015-04-24 - Bright white disk that made a ton of noise. At first thought it was a place then it turned sideways and showed its circular shape.
- 2015-04-12 - I saw my first UFO! White light with red lights on bottom pulsating!
- 2015-03-31 - walked outside to see a craft i couldnt believe, even as i was staring at it trying to find reason to dismiss it.
- 2015-03-13 - After dropping my son off at school I was traveling east on aboit's center road when I observed a hughe object hovering in the sky with
- 2010-09-16 - oval or disc-like shaped metallic object that was moving faster than a plane horizontally across the sky
- 2010-07-03 - A slowly floating black circle with a faint red light in front
- 2010-06-02 - fireball in the sky ((NUFORC Note: Venus. We spoke with the witness, who indicated a time of 11:00 p.m... PD))
- 2009-09-26 - Craft sighting in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- 2009-07-01 - Multiple sightings of fast moving points of light with changing motion, no identifiable shape, sudden appearances and disappearances.
- 2008-07-04 - 2 wierd objects appeared in sky- floating and disappeared into city skylights with in 1 min of each other.
- 2008-03-22 - 5 disc shaped objects flyin in unicon with no lights...........
- 2007-07-07 - This craft was obviously aware of us getting the camera.
- 2007-02-09 - Dark Triangular shaped 1 blue/white light aft of center of ship
- 2006-12-05 - Unknown object floating across a city airspace
- 2006-08-10 - IA black helicopter land in Fort Wayne and parked. If you have any interest I took some pictures. Enjoy you on Rense program.
- 2005-11-19 - A ball of light passed slowly passed some trees and over a few houses and then was never seen again.
- 2005-09-01 - Triangle shape with low glow seen for about 15 seconds
- 2005-07-09 - fooball shape with wing like appendage self luminous pinkish flying in straight line.
- 2005-06-09 - triangle shaped UFO with a light on each end
- 2005-05-26 - I saw several strange white lights moving in multiple directions. ((NUFORC Note: Possible satellites, we believe. PD))
- 2004-10-16 - Bright white flashes by the Radio and TV towers in Fort Wayne, Indiana
- 2004-08-31 - Triangle object spotted 8-31-04 in Indiana!
- 2004-06-23 - Was clear sky and saw shimmering light (like a star) that appeared to move in many directions in short timeframes
- 2004-01-10 - Saw a large bright yellow/orange fireball that streaked almost straight down very fast and appeared to hit the ground while I was drivi
- 2002-09-04 - A very strange light observant at midnight.
- 2001-08-26 - Silver UFO seen up close on U.S. 37
- 2001-08-12 - Giant UFO seen up close
- 2000-12-03 - Black boomerang moving north to south at 3000' with very faint amber lights below and made no sound at all.
- 2000-11-05 - A formation of aprrox. 15 objects were observed for 10 minues in broad daylight in a cloudless clear sky.
- 2000-09-16 - Dark gray colored object with two big circles on the side
- 2000-06-19 - Two dull orange lights side by side moving together in a straight line then made a slight arch in it's path. There wer no sounds and m
- 2000-04-04 - Seen from I-69 between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne, Indiana. Object had strobing lights that seemed to circle around it.
Fort Wayne  is a city in the northeastern part of Indiana a state of the United States of America. It is 30 minutes from the western Ohio border and 70 minutes from the southern border of Michigan. The population is 248,341 (circa 2005) people.
If you are going to Fort Wayne, it's probably for a wedding, funeral or to visit someone who lives there. In short, it's not much of a tourist destination. The town actually has some interesting things that could be developed, but the city officials view much of the historic past as something to be ripped down to replace with "modern" buildings. There are still a number of historic buildings and houses throughout the area. Preservationists need to take a stronger stand in keeping the bulldozers out and the preservationists in.
Unfortunately, your browser does not support the advanced features of Google Local (previously known as Google Maps).
This site requires at least the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 0.8, Safari 1.2.4, Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.4 or Opera 8.02
Please see Google Local's browser support at this page