Latest sightings in Lancaster:
- 2099-10-21 - I saw a bright light following me in the sky as I walked my dog.
- 2099-08-15 - Very loud humming sound with a very bright bluish red flash. then a fire started as a result of the light.
- 2099-07-24 - Large rectangular craft on the ground with windows and antenna. approx 50 yards long by 25 yards wide.
- 2099-03-04 - Picture perfect white, "comet-like" object moving West to East. Second object, same as first -- but moving due South. Elapsed time, 8
- 2099-01-15 - Me and a friend were walking through a short field and we looked up and we saw a bright light that was moving rapidly from one directio
- 2098-06-15 - On a partly cloudy day, a shiney, silver ball hovered and then shot straight across the sky moving south at great speed.
- 2096-12-10 - Wife,Husband see 'Orange-Gold light'traveling N toS directly over house moving slow NO SOUND. Round in shape.
- 2096-06-05 - Man, wife, & son witness very bright obj. in night sky near moon. Obj. reptd. to move "a fist's width across sky." (Planet or star?)
- 2096-01-13 - MISSOURI HIGHWAY PATROL REPORT: MO Highway Patrol Officer called to relay report from the Iowa Patrol.
- 2095-08-12 - FAA empl. reports 2 stationary radar returns over Lancaster. USAF radar confirms returns. Multiple visual sightitings of 2 obj..
- 2093-08-20 - there was a meteor shower that we went to watch at the park. three triangle shaped craft passed by 500 - 1000 feet overhead
- 2078-06-01 - Moving from the North to the south , a very white "light" moved in a straight line across the night sky. There were no blinking lights
- 2075-06-30 - Both my wife and I worked at the Park City Mall, and were just coming home from work on a warm, humid summer night. We lived in an apa
- 2073-08-28 - I was at a corn roast at my cousin across the road from us. There would have been at 30 or mor people there between various relatives a
- 2061-02-02 - Brilliant,silver disk. 50 to 55 degree angle of sight. Appears to be stationary in sky.Smaller object 1/8 the size of larger,same color
- 2016-06-15 - ((HOAX??)) White lights in saucer like pattern. ((anonymous report))
- 2016-06-15 - Very bright lights moving at various speeds.
- 2016-06-10 - My son and I were outside talking and I looked up and saw what looked like an average star moving across the sky faster than any jet at
- 2016-04-01 - Have seen multiple UFOs over the course of the past 6 months, orbs of light, one included 2 military planes. ((anonymous report))
- 2016-02-09 - 7 aircraft single file due west over Lancaster, SC. Second from last had headlights, the rest did not. All had blinking red lights.
- 2015-08-08 - Husband and daughter all witnessed 2 orange fireball like lights traveling up in sky slowly, then a third: all disappeared.
- 2015-08-04 - On August 4, 2015, at 8:58 pm when I went to see 3 stars constellation & took a picture. I noticed one larger oval shaped object.
- 2015-07-11 - Round, solid white, high altitude object moving S to NE over Antelope Valley, CA. Non specific side to side motion.
- 2015-07-06 - ((HOAX??)) Triangular flying aircraft with rainbow colored lights.
- 2015-01-31 - Orange lights.
- 2011-01-24 - 3 amber/orange lights with loud rumble sound move through Lancaster CA
- 2010-09-04 - Glowing low flying triangular shaped object slowly flew over us, appeared to be on fire but didn't loose altitude.
- 2010-07-03 - Two of my friends and I saw one UFO the night of July 3rd. We were looking at the stars when I noticed that a "star" was moving. It res
- 2010-05-29 - A white chevron UFO moving at high rate of speed in perfect visibilty.
- 2009-09-30 - While taking my dogs out to my yard, I noticed how bright the moon is...mainly because it is usually very dark. I looked up at saw 3 re
- 2009-09-19 - Bright star like object near Jupiter disappeared in a mist like ball of light. ((NUFORC Note: Missile launch. PD))
- 2008-11-18 - Bright orange light over E. Lancaster Desert
- 2008-08-07 - Bright, Nonflashing Pinkish Light without any accompanying lights visible.
- 2008-04-06 - ABOUT TWO HOURS BEFORE SUNSET, I LOOKED STRAIGHT UP AND SAW TWO VERY BRIGHT SILVER BB OBJECTS THAT WERE MUCH HIGHER THAN JET AIRCRAFT T
- 2008-03-29 - Large triangle consisting of 3 inverted V shapes with pulsing red lighting, moved sideways & accelerated.
- 2008-02-11 - Strange object in the sky on clear, cold day in Lancaster.
- 2008-01-09 - They were spaced evenly and formed a Horizontal line.
- 2007-11-08 - bright comet-like object with long tale traveling at high speed low to the ground
- 2007-05-08 - bright moving star ((NUFORC Note: Satellite?? PD))
- 2007-02-10 - diamond shaped craft observed near interstate making low level passes
- 2006-12-19 - no sound just lights
- 2006-12-03 - I witnessed the exact same object as the guy from smithland. It was reflecting the sun, but from what I could perceive, it was silvery
- 2006-10-04 - While taking pictures of clouds, observed dics shaped object hovering in front of the clouds.
- 2006-09-01 - an object with no clear shape, travelling fast, low, silent, with a very bright light/glow that appeared out of nowhere
- 2006-08-21 - Bright "star" appeared out of nowhere, maintained it's position for 3 seconds, and then "zoomed-out" of sight
- 2006-08-17 - 5 UFO in the skyrange from the colors of blue and orange ..Followed by a larger object that gave off 3 times the light , and was several times bigger.
- 2006-08-08 - August 8, 2006 Lancaster, PA at 1 pm I saw a steel blue oval shaped object traveling rapidly in a straight line in front of the clouds
- 2006-08-05 - LOOKING S.E. IN THE SKY ABOUT 9:55PM OR 10:05PM SEEING THE TWO STARS THAT SET THERE A THIRD ONE WAS MUST BIGGER AND BRIGHTER AND WHITER THAN I EVER SEEN BEFORE. FEW COLORS.
- 2006-07-06 - bright flashing lights. hat shaped object.flying straight up.
- 2006-06-25 - Green/Blue light in the sky - Very low and very fast with NO noise
Unfortunately, your browser does not support the advanced features of Google Local (previously known as Google Maps).
This site requires at least the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 0.8, Safari 1.2.4, Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.4 or Opera 8.02
Please see Google Local's browser support at this page