Latest sightings in Melbourne:
- 2099-10-26 - watched multiple craft, turning, stopping, hovering and flying in formation and two craft landing in the ocean then disappearing. We ha
- 2099-01-15 - light source flying very fast with no sound to be heard
- 2098-09-15 - What looked like a bright green ball entering the atmosphere.
- 2098-09-15 - ((HOAX??)) Green light "calls" witness in melbourne Australia 1999.
- 2098-04-22 - I saw an object which I thought was a bright planet (I see every morning as I deliver newspapers). Instantly realizing the object was t
- 2096-06-02 - A group of spaceships "danced" about the sky.
- 2095-09-11 - i believe it was during a night time shuttle launch. i walked out side to see it and i looked up and i and i saw this big triangle like
- 2094-09-15 - I am a retired Fire Captain, City of Detroit, Mi. In 1991 We, my wife and youngest daughter, purchased a home in the "Ozarks", Melbourn
- 2074-01-07 - 'Fflying saucer' shaped craft sighted over farm, with occupant emerging, flying to ground and 'freezing' witness
- 2016-04-22 - Today is April 22nd me my wife and my son saw 3 separate craft of Unknown Origin that resemble fireballs.
- 2016-02-05 - 2 UFOS OVER BRUNSWICK 2 DAYS IN A ROW!
- 2015-07-05 - Light formation in Melbourne.
- 2015-06-26 - Observed a black round or saucer shaped object traveling from south to north, then making a 90 degree turn west.
- 2015-04-18 - I was driving South on 95 and saw a yellowish round aircraft that went from West to East. What amazed me was it went from one side of t
- 2015-04-15 - I saw balls of light shooting across the sky and disappearing then reappearing above Melbourne.
- 2015-02-02 - Two round orange balls seen over the ocean near Melbourne, Florida
- 2015-01-03 - Burning object seen falling, then glowing red, and flying over night sky in Melbourne Beach.
- 2011-01-31 - in Australia Melbourne a triangular shaped sped in a large cirlce disapeared reapeared where i last saw it the vanished
- 2010-12-02 - The "ufo" (unknown object(s)) Where flying at an incredible speed. seemed to circle melbourne and shoot off into the atmosphere
- 2010-12-01 - V shape craft in Central FL
- 2010-08-04 - very bright light in west ((NUFORC Note: Venus in WSW sky?? PD))
- 2010-02-13 - Three orange lights on top and four yellow lights on the bottom. Shaped like an oval or sphere.
- 2009-11-18 - While walking outside to see the meteor shower, I believe i saw a U.F.O.. It was triangular in shape and moved at a steady pace across
- 2009-08-15 - A cloud with four lights on a clear night. ((NUFORC Note: Possible advertising lights?? PD))
- 2008-10-27 - A flash of blue object falling diagonally from east to west downward approximately 500 yards from me.
- 2008-09-15 - Triangle Shaped Craft
- 2008-07-26 - Orange lights hover over melbourne south south east at 25 degrees.
- 2008-07-19 - Red-orange ball seen in sky in Melbourne, Australia
- 2008-05-05 - formation of white lights travelling fast.
- 2008-04-24 - Pre dawn with clear moon lite sky, three bright lights appeared quickly and vanished just as quick, but all were of the same appearanc
- 2008-03-21 - While riding home after 5:00 pm, I saw a rectangle shape object as big as a football field in the sky over the ocean moving from north
- 2007-10-02 - Witnessed a blue glow followed by a streak of light in Melbourne Australia 10/02/2007
- 2007-09-19 - I was standing on my porch smoking a cigarette at approximately 8:40 PM It was cloudy with pretty low clouds when I thought that out o
- 2007-09-09 - Hostile
- 2007-05-19 - I caught myself gazing at a very luminous, violet coloured, oval shaped ball in the night sky
- 2007-02-28 - Metallic Spherical Object spotted at 3000-3500ft by Melbourne / East Coast 20-30nm south of the Space Station. in a PA28 at 4500ft
- 2007-02-24 - One UFO sighted in West Melbourn, Floirda on Feb. 24, 2007 beginning at 8:06 PM.
- 2006-11-18 - A "dot" shaped object shining sharply and moving with a slow and steady pace
- 2006-09-05 - Did not notice object until downloaded from camera. The second of 2 photos taken no more than 5 seconds apart.
- 2006-08-11 - This was an extremely large Glowing object looked like a star at first that came closer and closer to about 15 people at a house dinner. We all stood inthe backyard and watched it hover for around 10 minutes then 3 of us ran into the street to see it clearer as it was obstrcuted by trees.
- 2006-08-08 - I and 6 other witnesses observed for the period of 40-50 minutes right above the central business district.
- 2006-07-24 - Oval shaped illuminous crafthovering just above fog bank to the east of myself and then shot off to the north east at incredible speed leaving vapour trail behind with no noise at all.
- 2006-07-17 - Walking back from the service station my friend and i noticed that the moon was quite clear and blue . on turning the corner we noticed that it had changed colour then panning the sky with our eyes it seemed as though there were two moons.
- 2006-07-11 - saucer shape silver and glowing brightness
- 2006-06-05 - a circle with about 6 bright lights flashing
- 2006-04-12 - White light in the sky. moved quickly, pause for a few seconds, then moved of at an increadable rate of speed.the whole incident happend over about 15 seconds.
- 2006-04-07 - On Friday at about 2:30am I was standing out the front of my house having a cigg, watching the sky as usual....
Then I see these to
- 2006-02-16 - Crystal clear night. Flashes in the sky. 20 mins
- 2005-12-08 -
- 2005-11-20 - 3 lighted spherical UFO seen over the eastern suburbs of Melbourne Australia.
Melbourne  is the second-largest city in Australia and the capital of the south-eastern state of Victoria. Located on the southern coast of Australia’s eastern seaboard, it is considered by many to be Australia’s most cultured city, the title to which Melbourne vies with its great rival Sydney. The city’s features include Victorian-era architecture, many cultural institutions such as museums, galleries and theaters, and large parks and gardens. Melbourne's 3.8 million population is multicultural (large Greek, Italian, Jewish, Vietnamese and other immigrant groups) and sports-mad.
Melbourne hosted the XVIII Commonwealth Games  from 15 - 26 March 2006.
Melbourne also hosted the 2007 FINA World Aquatics Championships from 17 March - 1 April.
Unfortunately, your browser does not support the advanced features of Google Local (previously known as Google Maps).
This site requires at least the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 0.8, Safari 1.2.4, Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.4 or Opera 8.02
Please see Google Local's browser support at this page