Latest sightings in New Orleans:
- 2099-12-26 - ufo streaked across the sky, like to know what we saw.
- 2099-11-01 - Black cylinders over French Quarter
- 2099-09-07 - Glowed orange, green and blue
- 2099-09-02 - Light streaked across sky ... power failure/brownout followed.
- 2097-03-12 - Are you interested in unexplained noises?
- 2095-02-04 - New Orleans FAA ATRR called to say that they had received a UFO report from a caller.
- 2090-01-06 - I was flying a Pan American A-300B4 (Airbus) from New York to Mexico City. Our route took us directly over Biloxi, Mississippi and the
- 2086-06-01 - two lights circling each other in the night time sky then shooting away from each other in new orleans louisiana.
- 2077-06-15 - Father and son witness V-shaped formation of lights move quickly overhead.
- 2073-03-13 - My husband and I stopped early one morning on a highway to look at a bright object, the object was a large round silver thing.
- 2071-07-10 - One thousand saucers observed telescopically crossing the sun over a ninety minute period.
- 2053-10-31 - 20+ ovals flying over New Orleans
- 2008-04-23 - thing s were stolen by an unknown identity
- 2006-10-26 - Cross Shaped UFO with 30 lights on each of the 4 sides and 1 in the middle.
- 2006-08-11 - After seeing this UFO I spent time searching the internet for new military aircraft to fit the description but it wasn't until I searched through UFO reports that I found anything that fit. It's similar to a sighting in Kingston, Ontario January 24, 2003. It was a classic triangular UFO but the lights were blueish instead of yellow and it was not silent at all. It had a very distinct sound which is what at first caught my attention...
- 2006-02-17 - there was a bright light in the sky, and at the bottom blue laser lights, and at the top a red light shooting out little red balls
- 2005-09-02 - I saw several high speed sphere shaped objects with purposeful erratic turning ability , with night vision goggles
- 2005-05-10 - cylinderical ufo streaks low over New Orleans on weather tv broadcast
- 2005-04-03 - This thing looked like a stare and then something elses cant say just what elese just something strange
- 2005-02-28 - Craft was on the ground in a cemetary.It rose straight up very slowly and without sound.Around the outer perimeter and underneath the round craft were white lights.The craft at about the height of a5 story building height suddenly shot off at great speed and the lights became three red, green, and white.
- 2005-02-26 - I saw flashes in the clouds. I went to check it out and a craft came out of the clouds, apparently the cause of the flashes.
- 2004-11-08 - I saw a triangular looking object with three red lights fly by me completely silently, low to the ground and really fast. Then the lighs separated and went in opposite directions.
- 2004-06-27 - My sister, cousin, mother and I all were witness to an event where over one-thousand UFOs crossed the sun one bright summer day in New Orleans, Louisiana. (They were viewed telescopically as they crossed the sunís disk Ė details below).
- 2004-05-07 - Pulses of light
- 2004-04-09 - Yellowish/orange star like light
- 2004-04-06 - Clear image of saucer in photo
- 2004-02-28 - Star-like object meandering in sky
- 2004-01-31 - 4 Unusual shaped objects were hovering in the sky.
- 2004-01-28 - Satellite in sky over New Orleans?
- 2004-01-28 - They were flying in a tight fomation like fighter jets do, but they were no fighter jets.
- 2003-05-08 - Silver sphere with wings appeared, disappeared, reappeared, did 90 degree turn, then disappeared.
- 2002-10-19 - south to north movement, possiblt light reflected from the sun, it appeared to be rotating like on an axis.
- 2002-07-29 - Time: around 19:30pm Location: New Orleans,LA (near Mississippi River).
When I was getting home and getting off the car, I saw a si
- 2002-03-01 - I saw a small white sphere cross the sky in a straight line
- 2001-09-13 - Small mettalic spheres "chasing" each other
- 2001-02-06 - Black Cylinder object seen in the French quarter of New Orleans
New Orleans, is the largest city (some 480,000 in the city, 1.3 million in the metropolitan area pre-Katrina) in Louisiana, as well as the state's top visitor destination. The city has a reputation for historical roots, hot and muggy weather, good food, good music, and over-the-top debauchery.
Despite being hit hard by Hurricane Katrina recently, New Orleans is still the tourist hot-spot it always has been. Jazz music still rules the city's streets and Mardi Gras is celebrated every day of the year.
Unfortunately, your browser does not support the advanced features of Google Local (previously known as Google Maps).
This site requires at least the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 0.8, Safari 1.2.4, Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.4 or Opera 8.02
Please see Google Local's browser support at this page