Latest sightings in Niagara Falls:
- 2098-09-14 - craft headed in westerly direction from east to canada illuminated as if it were object entering atmospere but gave off white greenish
- 2093-07-12 - While walking with two friends in single file. First in line stopped and said something to second friend who was also second in line wi
- 2076-06-01 - orange glowing object
- 2074-08-15 - triangular craft moving just above the tree tops and telephone lines. Seen but different witnesses a block apart at the same time.
- 2071-01-01 - In van driving home. Van stalled beside Winery. One block ahead, hovering over an old schoolhouse was bright lights - Red and white cir
- 2015-05-24 - Approximately 22:00 on May 24th, 2015, I stood in my back doorway as I waited for my two small dogs to finish taking care of business.
- 2015-04-16 - Glowing red orb travels across the sky and splits into two orbs after dropping a first white orb.
- 2010-12-21 - Lights reflect off spot lights in niagara falls 21 of december 2010 atleast 15 times has been seen
- 2010-11-30 - (Blue light) travelling a little faster then a plane that pulsated...then stopped and vanished
- 2010-10-03 - 3 Lights that are orange, and fade in and out for hours (+ reflect off casino spot lights)
- 2010-09-08 - 2 light fireballs in sky with a blue one in middle(Blue one only seen when spot light hits it), 2 are like a dieing car light (visible)
- 2010-09-08 - For about the past year I have seen 3 slightly faint orange lights in the sky, and they don't move around. They stay there for like 5 t
- 2010-08-01 - Bright colorful Shooting Light.
- 2009-11-15 - Lights seen over Niagara Falls hoevered for 1 hour & 45 minutes
- 2009-11-10 - Bar shaped light with lit ends hovering in Niagara Falls for at least 30 minutes with darting small light
- 2009-07-31 - flash in sky over Niagara
- 2003-12-03 -
- 2001-09-15 - Teardrop-glowing ever so slightly
Niagara Falls is both the name of a group of waterfalls and of the cities that surround them. The Falls are part of the Niagara River, which connects Lake Erie to Lake Ontario. The border between Canada and the United States lies along the centre of the river.
Unfortunately, your browser does not support the advanced features of Google Local (previously known as Google Maps).
This site requires at least the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 0.8, Safari 1.2.4, Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.4 or Opera 8.02
Please see Google Local's browser support at this page