Latest sightings in St. Louis:
- 2099-12-31 - Origin in vicinity of Orion. Orange glow, fairly bright. Definitely no blinkers. Moved slowly, about east to west. Several observers.
- 2099-11-16 - I was picking up my fiance from work. While standing outside a noticed a picular object in the sky. at fist i thought it was an airpla
- 2099-11-16 - green ball of fire we were facing north and it crossed the horizon from west to east w/ tail
- 2099-11-16 - Fire ball shooting across the sky from west to east at a 30 degree angle
- 2099-11-16 - Small meteor like object streaked across sky but did not lose brilliance or speed.
- 2099-11-10 - 5-6 hi power military jets, either f15s or f18s, scrambled out of lambert field and headed south east as shifts changed at aircraft pla
- 2099-09-02 - Wed. night while listening to your reports of "re-entering" objects being chased by military aircraft, 2 F15s scrambled out of St. Loui
- 2099-08-02 - MY WIFE AND I WERE ON OUR WAY TO THE DRUG STORE TO PICK UP MEDICINE WHEN WE CAME TO THE INTERSEGTION OF KINGSHIGHWAY AND ARSENAL, THERE
- 2099-02-04 - Saw brief glow of light in northern sky. Light change color from soft blue to deep red. Saw it in at most three places
- 2099-01-09 - a light appeared in the sky then slowly dissipated into nothing... exact same shape appears approx 2 mins. later and does the same thin
- 2098-08-01 - Object appeared below the moon. Travelled from Southeast to Northwest. Changed color and direction erratically.
- 2098-06-06 - Saw hourglass shape object travel at a great speed across horizon going east to west. object covered distance in about 3 or 4 seconds.
- 2098-01-01 - I was watching TV in my bedroom. It was about to doze off when out my window I saw a very large blue flash. The flash filled my room
- 2098-01-01 - I was in my room watching tv when I looked out the window to see a huge blue flash that lit up the sky. I could see everything as clear
- 2097-10-15 - inside the house, but could tell it was above us
- 2097-09-22 - We had just moved into our new home and could not sleep. At approx. 3:00 a.m. I noticed a glowing object in the eastern sky at about h
- 2097-08-03 - Observed cylinder shaped object hovering 30feet or less over hwy 40 west 2 miles west of downtown. Object was dark colored, no lights,
- 2097-07-04 - a blue light appeared suddenly and dtreaked across the sky and the flew up for a short peroid of time and then vanished From - Tue Jul
- 2097-07-04 - July 4, around 10:30pm. Shooting fireworks w/children in backyard. Instantainous bright blue light in sky caught my eye. As I turned to
- 2097-07-04 - Saw saucer shae - bright light hovering for about 10 minutes over Kirwood MO.
- 2097-07-04 - Blue light that shot across the sky horizontally.
- 2097-07-04 - My wife and I were on our deck watching the fireworks display at Webster Groves Recreation Center, about a mile from our location. A br
- 2097-07-04 - ~21:30 4 July, a blue light moving in a straight line passed from east to west over the Mississippi river. Duration of event was ~1 sec
- 2097-07-04 - St. Charles, MO, before fireworks show. A blue ball (??) of lightstreaked across the sky, I'd say east to west. There was no noise.It j
- 2097-07-04 - Rapidly moving blue-green in sky over fireworks spectators
- 2097-06-07 - A long, finger-shaped, metal object hovered over the creek behind my house for several minutes.
- 2096-07-09 - The object looked like a triangular shaped solid welder's arc.
- 2095-05-28 - Man repts. multiple sightings of bizarre lights over city. Multiple calls. Sees them w/ telescope. (No other reports.)
- 2095-05-20 - Neon green cigar shape craft with neon red tail emission traveling noiselessly at high speed .
- 2095-03-15 - Radio news clearinghouse calls regarding sighting on 03/15/95. Hundreds of calls received.
- 2095-02-22 - Police off. sees strange "plate" streaking over city. 50-100yds length. Strange glow. "Inch worm" type flight. Excellent rept.
- 2091-09-01 - Witnessed a black rectangle go over our house...
- 2091-09-01 - Sitting in the backyard reading when I noticed a dark shape against the clouds...again!!
- 2086-06-06 - As I looked out from our DC-9 window I saw a huge aircraft.It had rows and rows of brightly lit windows.
- 2085-03-14 - Coming home from taking my son to scouts, noticed bright lights in the western sky. The lights were too bright, too close and too low t
- 2083-06-01 - This was way back in 1983 when this sighting took place. The saucer was sighted south from St. Louis as I was moving toward Dallas Tex
- 2081-07-22 - Two diamond shaped objects observed in sky.
- 2078-07-26 - Red light from outside lights up the my bedroom.
- 2077-03-11 - Object was seen on a clear day no clouds except for a hazy disturbance around the object at a distance of about 1 mile. object appeared
- 2065-06-01 - silverish SPHERE 1960s St Louis
- 2065-05-05 - I was walking to church very early on the morning of May 5, 1965. Cutting across the rear of the adjacent school parking lot, a bright
- 2062-09-04 - Observation of spherical white colored craft in geostationary position for 1 hour plus.
- 2054-07-01 - EXTREMELY bright, red oval near airport. Object suddenly accelerates and STREAKS over horizon.
- 2010-12-21 - Floating morphing, color changing object.
- 2010-12-03 - bright long shaped object in sky illuminated by circling spotlight. ((NUFORC Note: Possible sighting of Venus?? PD))
- 2010-10-26 - V-shaped perfect formation of lights traveling over St Louis, heading eastward, soundlessly.
- 2010-10-06 - 3 redish lights over saint louis, triangle shape
- 2010-10-02 - Saw what appeared to be a commercial jet headed for airport but no lights or sound
- 2010-09-16 - Long-distance viewing of something that seemingly defied the laws of physics???
- 2010-07-25 - white lights moving within the clouds in irregular circular formation. ((NUFORC Note: Possibly advertising lights. PD))
St Louis  is a major mid-western city in Missouri filled with culture. The Gateway Arch, the world's tallest monument, forms a triumphant city skyline. St. Louis planners have created an aesthetically beautiful city with green space at the street level. An open mall leads up to the historic court houses facing the Gateway Arch surrounded by reflecting pools.
Unfortunately, your browser does not support the advanced features of Google Local (previously known as Google Maps).
This site requires at least the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 0.8, Safari 1.2.4, Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.4 or Opera 8.02
Please see Google Local's browser support at this page