Latest sightings in Tonawanda:
- 2097-05-24 - Low slow silent over houses,hand glider shaped, 1.5 x as big, 5' thick, round edges,dirty yellow,lit from inside like candle thru wax p
- 2085-08-12 - Sighting witnessed during Persaides meteor shower.
- 2085-06-01 - 7 lights in a chevron shape not sure it was one object lighted or 7 seperate ones
- 2015-10-25 - While taking pictures of the beautiful colors in the sky from the setting sun, I snapped several pictures.
A couple days later while
- 2015-10-11 - Craft over Lake Erie flashing lights.
- 2015-10-09 - Bright white light in sky North Tonawanda near Gasport.
- 2015-07-12 - Red pulsing lights in triangular shape moving in northeastern sky.
- 2015-05-10 - Orange glowing circle traveling from south to north, no flashing lights that resemble aircraft, it began to look as if it slowed and th
- 2010-09-05 - 4 objects appeared in the eastern sky approx 30 degrees above the horizon near jupiters position at the time.they were very bright as t
- 2010-07-17 - Multiple yellow globes silently streaming past house for ten min. in a long strung out disconnected line.
- 2008-11-02 - Headed toward Canada
- 2003-10-08 - A fluorescent light blue object leaving a trail behind it, traveling at a very fast speed in the clear night sky
- 2002-11-21 - three large white lights on craft, chevron shaped
- 2002-01-16 - About 20 Metalic Objects (No Lights) Moving NE Changing Formation Moving Very Fast
- 2000-12-06 - Three bright, distinct objects, each "bouncing around". Near object had fainter white and red pulses around it. Observed 25 minutes.
- 2000-12-04 - lighted stealth-like craft with white searching beam sighted flying low near Erie Barge canal, North Tonawanda
- 2000-02-26 - Orange egg shaped object traveling upward at 3 rates of speed and breaking the atmosphere or disintegrating-followed by a black triangu
Unfortunately, your browser does not support the advanced features of Google Local (previously known as Google Maps).
This site requires at least the following browser versions: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 0.8, Safari 1.2.4, Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.4 or Opera 8.02
Please see Google Local's browser support at this page